Bridesmaids and Flower Girl Dresses
Bridesmaid’s gowns are ordered as a group to ensure dye lot consistency. Before we can place your bridesmaid’s order, we must have the following on file from each bridesmaid.
• Payment in full.
• A signed copy of this form, with size selection indicated.
Additional policies & information:
• 20% discount is given when the Bride has purchased her gown with Brides & Beaux.
A 20.00 fee will be added to each gown when more than one style and/or color is ordered.
• Ship dates are approximate, 3-4 months for delivery, but may arrive earlier or later than projected.
. We recommend ordering a minimum of 5 months prior to the wear date.
• Extra charges: Rush cut / Plus sizes / Extra length / Gown pressing
• Dresses are not custom made. Each manufacturer provides a size chart as a guide to help with you
selection of size.
• Size choice is TOTALLY at your discretion (or that of the person ordering the gown for you.)
Brides & Beaux will not select your gown size for you. If the bride is ordering your gown for you,
please communicate any size concerns to her beforehand.
• Changes in size, color, or style MUST be in writing before order is placed with the Vendor.
Once the order has been placed, No changes can be made as the gown is in production.
• When we receive your gown, we will contact the bride, who will notify you of your gown’s arrival.
• Stock Merchandise / Sample Gowns: Final sale / As Is / Pay in Full / No checks, Credit /Debit Cards.
Alterations – gowns purchased at Brides & Beaux only
• By appointment only / Tuesday and Thursday afternoons
• Additional charges apply / CASH OR CHECK ONLY - No credit cards
• Dresses and alterations must be paid in full before alterations begin.
• Shoes, slip and bra are required for pinning.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL—NO RETURNS, NO EXCHANGES, NO CANCELLATIONS
ALL SALES ARE FINAL – no exchanges, no returns, no cancellations
Returned check charge: $30
Half down to order ( non refundable)
Balances are due the day your merchandise arrives in the store. (gown, veil, headpiece, etc.)
Balances not paid immediately will incur a penalty charge per day.
After 10 days merchandise will be put into stock and your deposit forfeited.
Extra charges: Rush orders / Extra length / Custom changes / Plus sizes
Wedding gowns typically take 4-5 months for delivery.
Ship dates are approximate –Merchandise may occasionally arrive early or late. If you are not comfortable with the issued ship date,
Rush Cuts or Quicker Shipping can be implemented for an additional fee.
All dresses are Special Ordered according to your measurements compared to the manufactures size chart and not custom made.
We will not take responsibility for errors in measurements taken outside our store by someone else.
Size choice is totally at your discretion. Brides & Beaux will not select your gown size for you.
Complimentary gown storage until your wedding day.
Merchandise left 30 days past the date of the wedding will be considered abandoned and will become the property of B&B's.
Stock Merchandise: MUST BE PAID IN FULL / ALL SALES ARE FINAL / MERCHANDISE AS IS
HEIRLOOMING : ( preservation of gown ) is available, after the wedding, through our store, for an additional fee.
· 1 FREE steaming with the purchase of a wedding gown.
· Extra steamings for an additional fee.
· Appointments for a steaming must be scheduled at least 2 weeks in advance.
· Other gowns, purchased through B&B, steamed for an additional fee.
· Steamed gowns left past scheduled pick up date will incur an additional pressing charge.
* CLEANING OF GOWN IS AVAILABLE FOR AN ADDINTIONAL FEE
· As a courtesy, Karen, an independent “ highly qualified seamstress” is available for in-store alterations.
· Appointments must be scheduled through B&B - Tuesdays or Thursdays starting at 3 pm.
· All Alterations must be paid in full before work can begin. CASH OR CHECK ONLY
· The first alteration appointment should be no later than 6 weeks prior to your wear date. (Portrait / Destination Departure)
· Please remember to bring shoes, undergarments and accessories that might affect your fitting.
Mother-of-the-Bride/Groom & Special Occasion Dresses
-Nonrefundable deposit of ½ down is required.
-Ship dates are approximate. Dresses can take 3-4 months for delivery, but may also arrive earlier or later than projected. We recommend that you order your gown a minimum of 5 months in advance of your wear date.
-Balance is due when your gown arrives at the store. When we receive your gown, we will call you to notify you of your gown's arrival.
-Merchandise not paid for within 10 days of arrival may be put into stock for resale, and your deposit forfeited.
-Extra charges: Rush cut / Plus sizes / Gown pressing / Extra Length
-Dresses are not custom made. Each manufacturer provides a size chart as a guide to help with your selection of size. Alterations are almost always necessary.
-Size choice is TOTALLY at your discretion (or that of the person ordering the gown for you). Brides & Beaux will not select your gown size for you. If the bride is ordering your gown for you, please communicate any size concerns to her beforehand.
-Any change in size, color, or style MUST be provided in writing on this form before order is placed with vendor. Once the order has been placed, changes cannot be made as the gown is already in production.
-Stock Merchandise / Sample Gowns: Final Sale / As Is / Pay in full / No checks, credit or debit cards
-Seamstress services are available for gowns purchased at Brides & Beaux only
-By appointment only
-Appointments available Tuesday and Thursday afternoons between 3 and 6 p.m.
-Additional charges apply
-Seamstress accepts CASH or CHECK only – no credit or debit cards
-Dresses and alterations must be paid for in full before alterations begin.
-Shoes, slip and bra are required for pinning
-Please examine your gown carefully prior to beginning the alterations process. Once alterations have begun, gowns cannot be returned due to manufacturing flaws.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL -- no returns, no exchanges, no cancellations